Role of women in Nicaraguan Revolution

This source does a good job of providing a general overview of the role women played in the Nicaraguan Revolution. There are three different sections in the article, a description, women in the armed struggle, and feminist ideology. None of these sections seem to present a bias. They all seem to come from a neutral perspective and background. There are six sources cited at the end of the article, and two of them are from the same author. However, none of these sources are actually referenced in the article so there is no way of knowing what information came from which source. The sources are also all print sources which seem to be published in the US rather than actually being from Nicaraguan sources. I can improve this source by adding citations so that readers can understand where the information is coming from. I can also expand on the sources to add more voices from Latin America and Nicaragua. There are also no images for this Wikipedia page, so I could add some relevant images to make the post more interesting.